Monday, July 2, 2007

My First Ever Blog

Ok, I've taken the plunge, like I need one more thing to get hooked on and not have enough time in the day for :) But its fun right? Ok so I may have a hidden agenda for doing this so I'll get that right out on the table. I have a new website. and I want to get the word out! I have sold on ebay for 2 years now and have had success. Now I am taking the next step in the big online world and developing an estore. I have 4 amazing children, I am blessed to be able to spend my days at home with them. But I am also an entrepreuner, love an adventure and a challenge, ok spending all day with 4 kids is an adventure and a challenge! But I love the thrill of a great work accomplishment. Thus my desire to develop this site. I can work and raise my children at the same time.

My store is filled with fun childhood treasures! You know that big wooden dollhouse that stood over 4 feet tall that as a child you dreamed of one? Or how about that train set that became a town and filled the entire table? These are items that children dream about, they love and the toys also provide an element in childhood that many of our kids miss out on these days, its called imagination. I want to build those imagination muscles! TV and video games seem to take away from the magic of pretend play. It's not a lost art, we can reintroduce it to our children. Our children will lead more productive, happier lives because of it. My store will be filled with fun, high quality items that will make a child's dream come true while providing hours of imaginative, productive play for their growing minds and bodies.

Also, look for children's themed bedroom furniture, desks, rockers, outdoor furniture, clothes. . . all heirloom quality products. Take a look, www.kidsdreamspot.com don't forget to bookmark my site as everyday new items are arriving! My children are my world, I want them to have rich, wonderful childhoods. Toys aren't all that matter but they are a huge part of childhood. I believe every child deserves a little something special!

Feel free to blog about what you dreamed of as a child. Or whatever you want. Thanks for stopping by. . .

1 comment:

Wendy Christensen said...

Stacy, I just checked out your website! How fun ... :) What a great adventure. You go girl!!! PS - Welcome to blog world!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed