I have many passions. I have posted about my business and my love for my country. I would like to introduce you to my favorite passion! My Family. I am blessed with 4 beautiful children and a fun loving husband of 13 almost 14 years! They are: Megan, 12, she excels at all she attempts. She will be a 7th grader next year and is a straight A student. She swims competitively every summer. Last summer she was 6th overall out of 54 11-12 year old girls! This year she is right on target to do as well at her championship meet. Chase is 9 almost 10. He will be a 4th grader, he's also a straight A student. He's an awesome athlete. He's a star soccer player, undefeated wrestler and races motocross on top of it all. Trace is 4; he's our little whirlwind! He is non stop! He's our little comedian and we never know what to expect from him next. He will start pre school this fall and he rides a little 50 cc motorcycle anxiously awaiting his first motor cross race this summer! Ahh, I need to catch my breath:) My baby is almost 2 year old Charlee. Charlee will be 2 on August 23. I felt her presence long before she was born and knew we had to keep having kids until we had another little girl! I am so glad we did. She is the little Belle of our family and it has been so fun having a baby girl again. She is my doll to dress up, my princess to hold. Now, she is starting to talk and every time she learns how to say each one of the kids names they are so proud. She takes the title of baby of the family to the next level; she took all the left over attitude there was! Watch out! My husband, Steve is my heart and soul. Since August 4, 1993 I have laughed, loved, cried & achieved all with him. Families are Forever! Yea!!
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Stacy,
You have a beautiful family! I remember you and Steve falling madly in love at college - you two were made for each other :) ... Thanks for the update on your family. I can't wait to meet them all in person. Love, Wendy
I can't believe college was soo long ago. Time goes so fast! Next week it will be our 14 year anniversary. It's craziness!
Post a Comment